See when and where you can take a PiYo class
PiYo combines principles from Yoga and Pilates to oxygenate your muscles, calm your mind, lengthen your muscles and tone your entire body. You’ll improve balance and flexibility while practicing stress-reduction and relaxation.
Two techniques. One workout. Zero excuses.
If you’re ready for a fusion of core-engaging motions and muscle-lengthening postures, PiYo is your ideal workout. You’ll increase range of core motion, loosen your muscles and refine your muscle fibers to achieve a longer, leaner body composition. Over time, you’ll notice lighter muscles, reduced stress levels and breathing patterns synched with body motion. Simply put, you won’t find a stronger synergy of flexibility and strength.
What you need to know:
- Duration: 30, 45 and 60 mins
- Intensity level: All Levels
What to wear:
- Fitted, stretchable clothing that allows for comfortable movement. Shoes and socks not needed.
- Men: Stretchy, light shorts with compression-style under-layer
- Women: Leggings or capris that won’t restrict movement